Thursday, February 12, 2015

3 DOORS DOWN

3 Doors Down is an American rock band from Escatawpa, Mississippi that formed in 1996. The band originally consisted of Brad Arnold (vocals/drums), Todd Harrell (bass) and Matt Roberts (guitar). They were soon joined by guitarist Chris Henderson, and later by drummer Richard Liles, who played for the band during their tour supporting their first album. Daniel Adair played drums on tour from 2002–2005. This configuration played nearly 1,000 shows across the world following the release of their hugely successful Away from the Sun album. In 2005, when Adair was hired full-time by Nickelback, Greg Upchurch (Puddle of Mudd) joined to play drums full-time. In 2012, original guitarist Matt Roberts departed due to health issues. Chet Roberts, who was formerly Chris Henderson's guitar tech, took his spot. In 2013, Harrell was ejected from the band after being charged with vehicular homicide. Bassist Justin Biltonen replaced him.  Read more...

The Better Life (2000)

Track listing:
1. "Kryptonite"
2. "Loser"
3. "Duck and Run"
4. "Not Enough"
5. "Be Like That"
6. "Life of My Own"
7. "Better Life"
8. "Down Poison"
9. "By My Side"
10. "Smack"
11. "So I Need You"

Mediafire


Away from the Sun (2002)

Track listing:
1. "When I'm Gone"
2. "Away from the Sun"
3. "The Road I'm On"
4. "Ticket to Heaven"
5. "Running Out of Days"
6. "Here Without You"
7. "I Feel You"
8. "Dangerous Game"
9. "Changes"
10. "Going Down in Flames"
11. "Sarah Yellin'  
12. "This Time"

Mediafire


Seventeen Days (2005)

Track listing:
1. "Right Where I Belong"
2. "It's Not Me"
3. "Let Me Go"
4. "Be Somebody"
5. "Landing in London"
6. "The Real Life"
7. "Behind Those Eyes"
8. "Never Will I Break"
9. "Father's Son"
10. "Live for Today"
11. "My World"
12. "Here By Me"

Mediafire


 Self Titled (2008)

Track listing:
1. "Train"
2. "Citizen/Soldier"
3. "It's Not My Time"
4. "Let Me Be Myself"
5. "Pages"
6. "It's the Only One You've Got"
7. "Give It to Me"
8. "These Days"
9. "Your Arms Feel Like Home"
10. "Runaway"
11. "When It's Over"
12. "She Don't Want the World"

Mediafire


Time Of My Life (2011)

Track listing:
1. "Time of My Life"
2. "When You're Young"
3. "Round and Round"
4. "Heaven"
5. "Race for the Sun"
6. "Back to Me"
7. "Every Time You Go"
8. "What's Left"
9. "On the Run"
10. "She Is Love"
11. "My Way"
12. "Believer"

Mediafire

No comments:

Post a Comment